The Coreen Cordova Collection includes custom-designed chains that can be worn multiple ways and a wide variety of interchangeable pendants that can be worn independently or layered to create bold statement necklaces.
The Coreen Cordova Jewelry Collection grabs your attention and never lets go. The pieces are bold, dynamic, and inspiring. Choose one, then add several more... and keep on going. The look becomes your look — but better than you ever imagined!
I design with the client in mind.
I want anyone looking for a piece of jewelry to reflect who they are, to be able to find those extraordinary pieces in the charm collection.
That is why there are so many pieces (western, religious, animals, amulets) to choose from.
– Coreen Cordova
Versatility is the cornerstone of Coreen’s work: A necklace becomes more than a necklace – wear it with the clasp in back as you would expect and start designing, or turn it around so that you can hang pendants from the toggle that’s now in the front. Or you might wrap it several times around your wrist and wear it as a bracelet. Versatility allows you to create a unique, one-of-a-kind jewelry statement that can be different each time you wear it.
Coreen’s custom chains are hand-crafted, triple-dipped in silver for durability. Or your can order full sterling silver. Her pendants and charms are either hand-made or nature-made, with each hand-bezeled.
With so many options, you can have an entire wardrobe with just a few pieces. And what’s more, how you put it together makes your collection unique to just you!
A Single Charm or a Stacked Charm Necklace
Our Stacker Chain Necklaces can be worn with the circle in front featuring one charm. Or, place the circle in back and the 3-ring toggle in front so you can stack 3 or 4 charms.
Coreen's Tips for Building a Charm Necklace
- Start by using your largest pendant as the centerpiece
- As you design the necklace use large and medium pieces at the front and use smaller charms as you go up.
- Distribute different colors and shapes evenly around the centerpiece. Avoid “matching” colors or shapes directly across from one another — try to stagger a bit as you go up the chain.
- Use an odd number of pendants for a balanced look.
Caring for Your Custom Jewelry
Storage & Cleaning
Whether you choose the silver-plated chain or sterling, your silver will keep its shine longer if stored with the least amount of air/moisture exposure. A simple, though admittedly not very attractive, storage option is plastic bags. If your silver does begin to tarnish, use a soft silver cleaning cloth to bring back the shine. I highly recommend my favorite: Sunshine Polishing Cloths.
We advise against using harsh abrasive cleaners or silver polish. This may damage many of the materials used in our jewelry. And, please exercise caution even with a polishing cloth — bone (a common material found in our pendants) is very easily blemished by the black smudges from a polishing cloth.
- Beauty and body products such as hairspray, perfume, makeup, lotion, etc. may discolor or damage your jewelry. Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on.
- Brightly colored beads will fade in sunlight. It is best to keep them in a drawer or jewelry box.